This package is suitable for couples who plan to live together or are already living together, but do not plan to get married in the near future.
- You enter into a lawyer-client relationship with us.
- We send you a comprehensive questionnaire to find out about what you and your partner have agreed should go into your cohabitation agreement, as well as the financial situation of you and your partner.
- We then discuss your answers to the questionnaire with you, explain your legal rights and how the cohabitation agreement impacts them, find out anything else we need to know, and answer any questions you have.
- Based on that, we prepare your cohabitation agreement.
- Your agreement is professionally drafted by an experienced family law lawyer.
- We provide you with independent legal advice and a certificate confirming this.
- This package includes emails to answer all of your questions.
- If any revisions are needed, we will do this for you as well.
- We provide you with comprehensive instructions for signing your agreement.